Personnel policy and skills that we value
Basic principles of personnel policy of AVK:
- compliance with existing labor legislation of the country in which the employment contract is concluded as well as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
- decent payment to employees based on professional skills and personal achievements;
- adaptation, training and skills development in order to create conditions for maximum realization of their potential. Support in achieving professional success;
- compliance with social standards.
AVK - is, first of all, like-minded team with common goals. We understand each other well through the principles and skills that are the basis of our work:
- to organize clearly activities, define the resources and priorities, constantly provide feedback;
- to analyze and offer optimal solutions, predict the consequences;
- to optimize the business processes we are open to new ideas and suggestions;
- to work effectively as a team, moving towards a common goal;
- to be focused on results according to established criteria and standards;
- to accumulate new business contacts, defend and justify their opinions;
- to develop personally and professionally, through self-development, learning and assimilating the experience of colleagues.
We are looking for professionals who share our values and principles.